Saturday, April 25, 2009

Bottom 10 List

At the Portland Trail Blazer fan website bustabucket.com, they have a list of the 10 Most hated NBA Players. Their list has a few surprises for me. It goes as follows:

10) Zach Randolph
9) Paul Pierce
8) Manu Ginobili
7) Kevin Garnett
6) Carlos Boozer
5) Ricky Davis
4) Bruce Bowen
3) Stephon Marbury
2) Shaquille O'Neal
1) Kobe Bryant

This list seems oddly anti-Celtics to me, especially coming from a pro-Blazer website. (I don't think there's any real rivalry between Portland and Boston.) My personal list - regardless of whether or not I think that these 10 players are hated by the public in general - would go as follows:

10) Mike Bibby
9) Zach Randolph
8) Carmelo Anthony
7) Gilbert Arenas
6) Ron Artest
5) Bruce Bowen
4) Carlos Boozer
3) Stephon Marbury
2) Kobe Bryant
1) Allen Iverson

No comments: